Download our astrological font (Orion2AstroFont)
Updates of our softwares
Update Orion-Astro 2.0.0.x
Orion Astro-2.0 must be installed prior to updating.
Clic here to download and install the version 126.96.36.199 (2019/04/23)
May 11 2012 - 188.8.131.52
- The home page and the download mode of the updates has been changed.
June 27 2012 - 184.108.40.206
- Improvement in importing charts from other software. The town having the latitude and the longitude of the place closest to the coordinates of the imported file, are thus taken into account. It is thus rare that a town cannot be found. If the country is not indicated, the research applies to all countries.
- The Importation and exportation of files to and from Win Star.
- It is now possible to choose between towns with the same name when one wishes to introduce a town in the data base.
- Added a configurable option on the symbols of Neptune and Pluto; one can choose a cross instead of a circle under these symbols.
- The function of progressed dates of solar returns no longer crates problems on XP.
Jully 5 2012 - 220.127.116.11
- The import of the charts from WinStar has been corrected. The compatibility with different date formats is resolved.
5/7/2012 - 18.104.22.168
- In the settings dialog, the Equal House System is fully functional.
7/24/2012 - 22.214.171.124
- Improved memory management.
- Improved compatibility for XP and Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
7/24/2012 - 126.96.36.199
- HTML5 and Internet Explorer 9 are self-configuring. A design error in Windows requires the Windows applications using Internet Explorer 9 code to emulate Internet Explorer 8.
- Disabling some secondary elements (hints, etc.) on the old XP which have less than 2 GB of memory.
8/15/2012 - 188.8.131.52
- Improved printed charts, letter-size
- Ability to import a file from another "Arab parts" configuration. It is now easier to complete the Arab parts.
- Improved memory management to avoid overloads, depending on the system.
- The ruling planet of the planetary hours is displayed in the ruler of 30┬░ and works better after a change in the date.
08/21/2012 - 184.108.40.206
- Improving the functions of the transits, the settings dialog appears automatically (or not, as an option)
- Interpreted transits over 3 months have no problems with fonts
- Consolidation of the tabs
- Printing graphics transits has been improved, the page breaks are now fully respected.
08/27/2012 - 220.127.116.11
- Improved printing of Arab parts, with significantly less memory and faster than before.
09/03/2012 - 18.104.22.168
- Transits with Houses's system: the cities are now fully respected
- Calculations of the houses were consolidated when the zodiac changes.
- Improving traditional French wheel chart.
10/04/2012 - 22.214.171.124
- Optimization of the menu "Recently Opened" : smoother and faster
- Optimization of the printing of the Planetary periods
- Optimization of the printing of the complete Ephemeris
- Improved analysis of the solar returns when working in the tropical mode
- Update of the timezones
11/05/2012 - 126.96.36.199
- Addition of two new functions: Antices and counter antices and the division tables, ochrates and fridaires for life.
- Large improvements:
- Dialog for opening charts with direct access to the discs>
- Information on ancient astrology has been revued and corrected
- Information on solar returns according to Juctinus are accessible at all times
- Dating with primary directions has been improved
- During creation of a new chart, the towns are easier to download. All you have to do is to write
the name of the town (in part or in full) and the corresponding towns are displayed as a list.
The name of the department, canton, county, etc., are directly displayed next to the name of the town;
it is thus easier to choose between towns with the same name. For a list of the towns, just download a
letter, e.g. "a" which will display all the towns starting with an "A".
If you choose "Saint" all the Saint somethings will be displayed, Saint-Aaron, Saint Abit, etc.
This is rapid and uses much less memory.
28/11/2012 - 188.8.131.52
- Displacement of the control buttons for the control of animated transits
- The antique domification have been improved graphically
- The animated charts are more fluid
24/12/2012 - 184.108.40.206/ 220.127.116.11 (01.09.2013)
- The tabs are managed better
- Internet Explorer 10 is recognized and this allows an optimal use on Windows 8
- Update of the database of the timezones
- Management of the settings work better
- Little changes for Windows 8 and Windows XP
- DC 7 correction. Options and new calculation for the DC 11
- Corrections and updates in cities, timezones, software, etc.